Maximize Privacy & Speed
Don't want to be tracked by your ISP? Tired of regionally blocked content? Hate high pings? VPNs allow you:
- Browse the internet without being tracked
- Privately download and upload files at high speeds
- Access your favorite TV shows and streaming content without blackouts
- Connect to low ping gaming servers
- Transmit sensitive data with another layer of encryption
- ...And much more
Best VPN Now is updated regularly to provide details on the top VPN services. Get started and find which is best for you...now!
Best Rated VPN Services
Best all-in-one combination of speed, privacy, and price.
- Special Deal: 2-year plan for only 3.99/month
- 2,900+ servers in 59 countries, each individually optimized for activities like P2P torrenting and streaming
- DNS leak protection and kill switch
- Based out of privacy safe Panama
- Great Android and iPhone apps
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Combines low price, no usage logs, and fast speeds in one convenient package.
- Best public Wifi protection
- Unrestricted P2P torrenting
- Stream Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Prime Video, Spotify, and more from anywhere in the world
- 7 simultaneous devices
- 30 day money-back guarantee
Why VPNs are Smart Investments
Most people see VPNs are purely a reason to protect their privacy online. What they don't realize is just how many ways they can also save you money, making them a very smart investment indeed. Find out the great returns you're missing out on without a VPN.
How VPNs Affect Internet Speed
Learn how VPNs affect the download and streaming speed of your internet, as well as your ping. While encrypting data to ensure privacy usually results in lower speeds, there are some cases where a VPN might actually be able to improve speeds. If you are concerned about VPN speeds, read this article first.
How VPNs Protect Privacy
The biggest reason people subscribe to VPN services is to retain their anonymity online. You've probably read about encryption somewhere before but that's only a piece of the puzzle. The right VPN service can protect you from prying eyes of malicious individuals or greedy ISPs who want to sell your information to the highest bidder. This is how it all works.